Call for Abstract Papers
Poster presentation :
Researchers, academicians, industry professionals, students, and individuals are invited to submit the abstracts/ papers. There will be poster presentation sessions for contributed abstracts/papers. The best poster presentations (03) will be awarded.
Following are the themes/research areas in which abstracts can be submitted. However, it is not limited, the papers in other similar areas can also be submitted.
- The presentation should be prepared for a maximum duration of 10 minutes.
- It is recommended to prepare the slides in 4:3 aspect ratio and limit the presentation to a maximum of 10 slides.
- Laptops and audio/visual systems are available at the conference venue, The speakers do not need to bring these with them.
- The speakers should bring their presentations in both .ppt/.pptx and .pdf formats in a USB drive.
- At the beginning of each session, please make sure to locate the student volunteer and upload your presentation on the laptop. The best Oral presentations (03) will be awarded.
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Organic Synthesis
- Sustainable Chemistry
- Computational Biology
- Biomaterials and Medical Technologies
How to Submit Abstract
The title should be written in Times New Roman, 14 pts. The abstract should not contain more than 200 words. The abstract should be self-contained and written in Times New Roman 12 pts. Paragraph – Line Spacing: Single
All are allowed for poster presentations, but in the case of the oral presentation category, only 8 best abstracts will be selected for presentation.
Important Note: For oral presentations, students have to send their abstract to the conference email ID: email@example.com
Upon acceptance, they will register. We have limited slots for oral
For poster presentations, all are allowed, and please make the payment and submit the Google form asap.
Google form for registration: https://forms.gle/PsWjZRLyNUwdXbBH8 and also drop an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Format of the abstract:
Guidelines for Paper Presentation
- Your poster must correspond to the title and content of your submission.
- Your poster must be designed to fit within the confines of the provided posterboard. For this, the poster should be of the standard A0 size and prepared in portrait mode.
- The posters should be designed for clear viewing from beyond 1 meter so that they can be viewed by a number of people simultaneously.